the K-Geng ™

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just to state things. ^^

Well, first things first.
No offence, it's just a post to state things clear. :D

Regarding to the previous posts of Siong & Kiat, well, sorry guys, but I don't really agree. XDD
I mean, how can all the posts be related to 91 gengz since some of us were already gone somewhere else and separated? So this blog is actually a medium for the members to tell each other what's happening to them and how's the life they are leading now, isn't it?

So I think our posts aren't necessarily must be associated to the activities happening around 91 gengz, but those that happen around us too. They can involve outsiders, then we can know who are the new friends that our friends get, right? :D

Btw, Siong and Kiat, please post about your school life le. I wanna know more. If possible, post pics too!!!!!! :DD Ok? I'm sooooo looking forward to it!

Miss all of you!


xixi

No comments:

Post a Comment