So Close , but We Still The Same .... Last Night , You Belong With Me...Today, I Gotta Feeling ...you will Meet Me Halfway ...and I have to say Goodbye ... you may ask me :" Where You Go?" ...but what I can say is just Sorry , Blame It On Me … I remember the First Love that I Fall For You ...and that time I ask myself , Why Do I Love You and you will ask me " How Deep is Your Love?” and sometimes … I really Can't Smile Without You … sometimes you will say “ I'm Yours” but Its End Tonight … every thing that I Swear … there were No Promises … so please … don't Right Here Waiting for me … Don't Trust Me anymore … I will just like a butterfly , Butterfly Fly Away... don't ask me why … and I just want to tell you ...Nobody or Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You ...I really hope My Love … is My Endless Love … but anyone know Where Is The Love... Today is the Bad Day because I going to say Goodbye My Lover …
Tarcian = Wei
No comments:
Post a Comment